Dalriada’s trustee representatives include highly experienced actuaries and pensions managers with the ability to handle any scheme or situation that might be encountered as well as those that can manage less complex appointments and provide support.
In addition, the Dalriada team includes individuals with specialist expertise in a number of areas including governance, longevity, pensions administration and systems, pension fund accounting, pension scheme data and employer covenant review and monitoring.
“All our professional trustee representatives are professionally qualified and maintain up-to-date CPD”
All our professional trustee representatives are professionally qualified and maintain up-to-date CPD with an emphasis on the skills and knowledge required to act as a professional trustee.
Dalriada takes the management of information in all its guises seriously and has an investment in technology to support its trustee service that is probably unrivalled among professional pension scheme trustees in the UK. Key elements include:
- Mantle Hosting specialist pensions administration software
- Pendragon Perspective pensions information software
- Servers virtualised using VMware vSphere to ensure high availability and disaster recovery
- Sites linked using secure private Cloudstream Net network
- Document management and intranet using Microsoft Sharepoint to avoid any reliance on paper documents
- An isolated development environment to allow software changes to be tested without affecting our production environment
- All emails entering or leaving our infrastructure are securely and permanently archived in a searchable database using Mimosa Nearpoint email archiving software
- EMC CLARiiON storage area network for data security
- Spence Workflow developed in-house in conjuction with sister company actuaries Spence & Partners
Dalriada has produced an assurance report on its pension trustee services compliant with the framework provided by the Audit and Assurance faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), which is detailed in the ICAEW Technical Release “Assurance on Reporting on Relevant Trustees (Relevant Trustee Supplement to ICAEW AAF 02/07)”. Dalriada has also produced an assurance report on its pension administration and pension database services compliant with ICAEW Technical Release AAF 01/06 “Assurance Reports on Internal Controls of Service Organisations made available to Third Parties”.
The audited reports provide information on the control environment within our business relating to the design, implementation and operation of the accounting and administrative procedures followed. You can see the latest reports by clicking here; “AAF 02/07” and “AAF 01/06”.
Our ISO Certificate is available for download