This quarter we cover:
- Brexit. No update would be complete without it!
- We have a summary of the British Airways judgement – a case that keeps running and running, with no sign of tiring out, until it reaches the final (at the Supreme Court).
- Bringing older, wiser and more experienced traits to the report, we have an article on the recent trends in Longevity.
- We have an article summarising the G4S case that brought clarity on what is a “frozen” scheme.
- And a summary of the member communication requirements from the IORP II European Directive.
- Finally there is an update on the ScamSmart
- STOP PRESS: The imminent Lloyds judgement mentioned in this edition of our Quarterly Update has been published today and confirms the requirement to equalise Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMPs).
We are really happy to be able to deliver the Quarterly Update for the third quarter of 2018.
To download this report, please click here.
As always we love to get feedback from you. If you like what we do please tell us – it’s nice to get great feedback. If you would like things included, excluded or done differently please drop us a line too. The report is to help you, so help us tailor it to your needs.