They say it is a mark of getting older when time seems to pass quicker and quicker. In the world of pensions I must be like Methuselah as it hardly seems any time at all since we were publishing our Q1 summary of what has been happening in the world of pensions. But here we are, at the end of Q2 and Dalriada are pleased to be publishing our topical round up of developments over the last three months with time saving summaries, helpful links to papers and blogs and action points for Trustees to consider. It’s an essential tool for Trustees who need to keep up to date with developments that affect them and their schemes. Highlights for this quarter include
- A brief summary of George Osbornes 2016 Budget
- An outline of the new Lifetime ISA
- How might the Brexit Referendum affect Trustees?
- Notwithstanding Brexit what has been happening in Europe and what will it mean for schemes?
- Important changes for Corporate trustees: Persons with Significant Control Regime
We love to get feedback and constructive criticism. If you like what we do please tell us, it’s nice to get great feedback. If you would like things included, excluded or done differently please drop us a line. The report is to help you so help us tailor it to your needs.