You know how it is. You have 101 things to do and sitting at numbers 102, 103, 104 etc is reading all the piecemeal updates hitting your mailbox that relate to your pension scheme. Well we like to be helpful so to save you time we have scoured the news and developments which have impacted the pensions world in the last quarter and produced an update of the most topical, newsworthy and essential matters that you need to see to keep you updated and informed.
This quarters highlights include
- 5 investment questions to ask post Brexit.
- We are still in Europe so how does this affect risk assessment frameworks?
- Gilt yields have been detrimentally effected by Brexit but what does this mean for transfer values and funding?
- We explain HMRC’s latest announcement on VAT and pension schemes.
- What’s been happening with the Pensions Ombudsman and in the Court?
- Governance has been tightened up for DC Schemes. We explain how.
And lots more. Click here to download your Quarterly Update.
We love to get feedback and constructive criticism. If you like what we do please tell us, it’s nice to get great feedback. If you would like things included, excluded or done differently please drop us a line. The report is to help you so help us tailor it to your needs.
And … if you find that you do have time to keep up with things why not follow us on twitter @DalriadaTrustee and keep up to date as you go along.